aS Travel


arbit Speculations: Travel
 Diu Fort, 2009
While I was in Ahmedabad, one of my co-interns from Bangladesh planned to visit Diu. He wanted to spend at least three days there. I asked him what would he do for three days, when he could have effectively roamed around the entire place in a single day.

He said, “I don’t want to be a tourist. I want to be a traveler.”


I pondered over what he said. He was right. Most of the times, we forget the difference. This ‘Travel’ tab of aS is a humble attempt to make us realize it.

Some disclaimers: This section would essentially contain our experiences of the places we get to roam around, rather than the technicalities related to standard tourist attractions, how to reach, where to stay, what to eat etc.
If you land here in order to get some help on the travel details, you might be really disappointed.
But be our guest if you are of the sorts who like getting lost in unknown places; who like to breathe locations and experience the winds that wash through them. 

Happy reading.
--
Alok K.,
On behalf of Team aS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, go ahead and use the word verification. Thanks!