A blogpost straight from my cell...

Well, i have always been a tech enthusiast and I do understand tht very few ppl wud undrstnd and appreciate my excitement as I type these letters frm my outdated nokia cellphone nd post it directly on this blog witdout any help of bill gates. :) well, i guess its the first non windows post on the blog,n gues wht, it is one of the very rare blogs originatin out of the already dead symbian mobile OSv2.0 okay, my thumb is aching now. It might seem 2 b a very modest blogpost, bt it definitely is a legendary milestone for my techsoul n my dear old nokia 3230. Indeed xe cell bloggin k liye nahi design kiya gaxa tha. Khair, done wid the experiment. And am satisfied. Another tech endeavour completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, go ahead and use the word verification. Thanks!