Time Machine

From Arpi’s syaahi…… (Post-1)

Date: 14th August,2009

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they are called memories. Some take us forward, they are called dreams. – Jeromy Irons

Just fell in love with these lines. Time is the greatest healer, people say. I find time the best story teller. Seriously, today becomes yesterday and tomorrow becomes today. It is lovely though I hate the grammer part of it i.e., tenses. Jokes apart, just rotate your eyeballs and choose the saddest person around you. He might be broken, disheartened at this time but you won’t find him the same way after one year. Somewhere, time has a major role to play.

Now, after a nap of one year (its not such a long time, is it? J), I am back, kicking my busy schedule hard (busy for nothing J) to manage few posts a week. On this Independence Day, I am just using my freedom to imagine right. Now, while writing this, I feel like a much awaited columnist back from a long period of hibernation. Here, I am with my stupid thoughts and ideas, weird style of writing and poor English (the best combination to pull more and more comments J). Keep reading, keep commenting and watch out for more……… God bless!!!!!

And, one more thing…….. I don’t know if it’s the right place but I would like to thank Shivi (my alter ego J) for motivating me to write again. Thanks a lot Shivi…. luv u….

Arpita

8 Comments:

Shivangi Shaily said...

achcha likhti hai abhi bhi
no doubts ever!!!!!

Shivangi Shaily said...

how did u manage to put those smiley? mujhe nahi aate.

Arpita said...

kahan hain smiley? mujhe to J bane hue dikh rahe hain.... i was going to edit the post

Shivangi Shaily said...

n thanx for considering me so important

Arpita said...

u r very special 2 me dear...

Tanmoy Hazra said...

looking 4wd 2 lots of posts 4m u arpita...!!!!!

Alok said...

are are... hum bhi khade hain line mein...to hame bhi thoda thnx de do blog shuru karne ke liye :)

@shivi. the smiley comes in chrome and internet explorer, but in mozilla, u only see a J... (Use chrome. :))

@Arpi again... welcome back.

Pravy said...

@ Arpita
Talking of the time machine,the memories in my pensieve of urs ,go back to the BSEB days..

With me sitting beside alok,I remember you answering every single damn question,that was shot at you,be it from A.K. Jha in chemistry or R.K.Tiwari in the English class..
Sort of confessing,I envied ur sincerity...

your writings make it feel like an honor,to share this platform with ya..
Welcome back...

Post a Comment

If you're not a robot, go ahead and use the word verification. Thanks!